Tuesday, May 14, 2013

10 Things That Make Me Happy


Even though I am not officially participating in the "Blog Everyday in May" challenge, I liked this topic and decided to blog about it today.

So without getting serious [ because obviously my husband, our little man, my family, friends and our pup make me beyond happy ] here are ten things that make me happy!


[1] Chocolate and Peanut Butter - in any form it is always good no matter what but of course Reeses top the choc-PB list.

[2] A good Sauvignon Blanc - none of that cheap crap, only the good stuff! [ and by good I mean a $10-15 bottle :) ]
Not sure what kind of wine this is but we'll pretend it's a sauvignon blanc :)


[3] Traveling - my parents passed this love of traveling to me and I am always my happiest while on vacation and traveling!
On our honeymoon in Jamaica!


[4] Ice Cream - I eat it almost every night and if I'm having a bad day its my go-to pick me up.

[5] Buying and giving gift - I just love to see people happy when I give them meaningful gifts. I have to wait to get gifts for birthdays and Christmas because if I get them to far ahead of time I want to give them right away - I just can't wait!

[6] Wearing a new pair of sneakers for the first time - vain? I know but the feeling of putting on and running in a new pair of sneakers is an awesome feeling - as long as they don't give me blisters that is.

[7] Underwear - weird but I love underwear and have a slight obsession with it. I have an entire drawer and some still have tags on thats how bad it is.

[8] Mexican food - My husband and I are slightly obsessed with Mexican food and always look up mexican restaurants when we travel, be it on our way or where we are staying, we have to find a mexican restaurant!



[9] a random, cute text from Tom - not necessarily romantic but just a text that basically is stating 'thinking of you' - it always puts a smile on my face.

[10] Laughing at a good comedy - whether a movie, TV show or comedian I am always in a better mood after seeing any of the above!



No comments:

Post a Comment