Monday, December 1, 2014

15 weeks

)
Sorry for the crappy picture - it was taken post Thanksgiving drinking (photographer not me!)

far along?: 15 weeks
Total weight gain: 7lbs.
Maternity clothes: None yet. 
Best moment this week: Having a weekend at home and not having to travel!
Symptoms: I feel much more exhausted - like whole body exhausted though. 
Miss anything?: Eh not really.
Movement: Nothing yet but hopefully very soon!
Food cravings: Nothing really but I have definitely become more hungry than normal.
Have you started to show yet?: Um, woke up this morning (Thanksgiving) and even Tom noticed I had popped!
Gender prediction: All of the online questionnaires and Chinese calendar things tell me it's a girl - we shall see Dec. 17!
Mood: Ugh, still all over the place.
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender at our anatomy scan on Dec. 17 of course. But I am also excited to spend Thanksgiving with my family and hang out with friends and family all weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment