Thursday, May 30, 2013

32 Weeks

This is the "Before bed, crap its Wednesday night and I don't have a bump update picture" picture...enjoy!

How far along?: 32 weeks 
Maternity clothes: Mostly regular clothes that consists of stretchy skirts and sundresses. Luckily I'm a fairly modest person so most of my tank top and t-shirts are long so they [mostly] cover the bump!
Best moment this week: Relaxing for the weekend. Even though it was a pretty crappy weekend it was nice not to have to drive anywhere for once.   
Symptoms: Sleep is still pretty bad. I started taking Calms Fort before bed which helps for the first few hours but I still get up to pee which usually means I can't fall back to sleep for at least an hour after that. And that is yet another reason we will be doing the side-car co-sleeping since I have an extremely hard time going back to sleep if I get up and out of bed - no matter how tired I may be its just how I have always been. You could wake me up and have a full conversation but as long as I don't actually get up then I can usually fall back asleep fairly easily. 
Movement: Oh yes, he's very active and moving a lot! Tom has been feeling him waaay more and can now feel him squirming and pushing against me. 
Food cravings: Nothing really.
Have you started to show yet?: Oh yes! 
Gender prediction: It's a boy!
Mood: Just a little tired and feeling like we have so much to do before our little man is here. I'm also a very impatient person so I just want him to be here already!
Looking forward to: Going home for the weekend for a friends wedding. We met on the bus in Kindergarden and I invited her to my birthday party even though I didn't even know her name. Stephanie [I finally asked her name] then ironically moved to my street a few months later and now our moms are very, very good friends too - her mom was always one of my character references on every job application I filled out in high school and most of college! So needless to say it will be a ton of fun and we're pretty excited to get dressed up and dance :)

1 comment: