Thursday, May 16, 2013

Three Things Thursday!



Linking up with Kristyn and Myranda for Three Thigns Thursday!
This week: Three of Your Favorite Quotes

So I'm not much of a quote person but only because my mind doesn't work that way. I have ADD and ever since I was a kid I can;t really remember words to songs or quotes from movies unless said song or movie are playing - it's just how my brain works. On the other hand I can tell you exactly what you were wearing when we met and what we ate for dinner 5 years ago and where a specific word was on my notes page in high school - basically I have a photographic memory for all things color and design - I guess that's why I do what I do!

Anyways, here are my three favorite quotes for the time being - I'm keeping it light-hearted:

As a graphic designer this is a must! Along with many other witty font quotes :)

Friends is my favorite show of all time and is actually the only show I can quote from heart!

Told ya I was keeping it light-hearted :)

1 comment: