Friday, July 12, 2013

38 Weeks

Sorry for all of the bathroom pictures, life is busy now and I'm too tired lazy to erase and draw every week on the chalkboard!

How far along?: 38 weeks 
Maternity clothes: Still mostly regular clothes but most of my tank tops are a little too short to wear now!
Best moment this week: Going to the reservoir to swim this weekend with the pup in the beautiful weather.  
Symptoms: Pretty much exhausted! I definitely have carpel tunnel which wakes me up at least 4 times during the night making my hand tingle and hurt wicked bad. And of course there is nothing I can do for it other than stretch it and try not to use my wrist that much - which is hard since I'm a graphic designer and its my right wrist which is on a mouse all day. It should go away once the baby is born and my hormones are back to normal - or at least I'm hoping it does!
Movement: He is still a very active boy! 
Food cravings: Nothing really, but I would love some good Mexican food but that's nothing out of the ordinary.
Have you started to show yet?: Oh yes! 
Gender prediction: It's a boy!
Mood: Impatient! I just want him to come already!!!
Looking forward to: Our little man's arrival! I'm writing this at 38w6d so we have just about a week or so left and I'm now very impatient!

2 comments:

  1. So exciting!!! any time now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so great!! And he is THISCLOSE to being here!! Good luck with your last few days :))

    ReplyDelete