Thursday, January 22, 2015

23 weeks


How far along?: 23 weeks
Total weight gain: Like I said last week, I'm not weighing myself anymore. I've been eating really well this week since I want to make sure I'm keeping my weight in check. I've been making really good protein smoothies in the morning and they keep me completely full until lunch and I don't pick as much though out the day too which is something I've always done but gets worse when I'm pregnant. I just put milk, greek yogurt, a scoop of protein powder, kale, frozen blueberries and strawberries and half a banana so I don't even taste the protein and it's wicked good too. 
Maternity clothes: Still just maternity bottoms with regular shirts. 
Best moment this week: Finn coming up to me, lifting up my shirt, saying baby and kissing my belly without me asking!
Symptoms: Running has been a little more tough this week, I'm just much more tired than normal this week so I've maxed my longest run at 3 miles this week. 
Miss anything?: I really wanted an Allagash White beer this week. 
Movement: It's pretty constant now but of course whenever I try to have Tom feel it he stops. 
Food cravings: Nothing really. 
Have you started to show yet?: Oh yeah!
Gender prediction: Little man 2!
Mood: Still exhausted but not quite as moody. 
Looking forward to: Going home this weekend with Finn since Tom has to prep for his first semester of teaching Anatomy and Physiology two nights a week at the local community college.

No comments:

Post a Comment