Wednesday, March 6, 2013

20 Weeks - Half Way There!



How far along?: 20 weeks - HALF WAY THERE!
Maternity clothes: Bought another pair of maternity jeans from Gap since they were half off so I can wear even more of my normal shirts that aren't tunics or extra long, which is really nice because I love my shirts. 
Best moment this week: My parents visiting and going to Burlington with them - they hadn't been since I was about 8.
Symptoms: Still more hungry than I have been and holy round ligament pains. I also feel pains when I bend at the hips or twist too fast. My stomach has definitely popped way more and its a little uncomfortable - I feel like I did hundreds of ab exercises and then ate a ten course meal thats how stretched and sore it feels right now. 
Miss anything?: When we went to dinner with my parents I was definitely missing the beer - especially when we went to the breweries.
Movement: I'm still waiting for the first flutters. 
Food cravings: Just more of it haha
Have you started to show yet?: Yep, I feel waaay ! 
Gender prediction: It's a boy!
Mood: Happy but still busy.
Looking forward to: Feeling some kicks! We know he moves like crazy so it must be soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment