Wednesday, March 27, 2013

23 Weeks



How far along?: 23 weeks 
Maternity clothes: Jeans and leggings but everything else are my regular clothes. I can't wait for it to get nice out so I can wear my dresses and skirts that are stretchy and way more comfortable!
Best moment this week: Tom and I decided Friday afternoon to go to Boston for the weekend to see the political comedian Lewis Black! It was so much fun and great to just do something on a whim - something we won't be able to do once the baby is born. 
Symptoms: My stomach is definitely starting to stretch and gets kinda painful by the end of the day.
Miss anything?: Definitely missed having a few drinks while out in Boston.
Movement: Yes! He is kicking a lot and Tom has finally been able to feel him too! 
Food cravings: Yes, strawberries and blackberries and luckily Hannaford's had good strawberries.
Have you started to show yet?: Oh yes! 
Gender prediction: It's a boy!
Mood: Happy but a little overwhelmed with how much we have to do the next 3 months. 
Looking forward to: Going home for the weekend to go to a friends bridal shower. Tom has to work [ as a physical therapist he has to work one weekend every six weeks ] so I'm going to my parents and it will be nice to spend time home with them.

And don't forget to check out the Bundles of Joy Giveaway that's perfect for moms or moms-to-be!

No comments:

Post a Comment