Thursday, March 7, 2013

Spring Wish List

I keep seeing all of these cute clothes coming out for spring and well I just can't/won't be able to fit into any of it! And I find it wasteful for me to go out and get a completely new maternity wardrobe since maternity clothes are wicked expensive and what if I am pregnant in the winter next time so everything I buy this time is basically wasted? So I searched the web for a few things I would like as a pregnant lady this spring - some of which I could actually wear afterwards and next spring. Here it is!


1. old navy maternity skirt  |  2. initial necklace [ i thought this would be cute with the baby's initial - but we aren't telling anyone the name so i'd have to wait until after he's born to wear it! ]  |  3. gap maternity dress  |  4. head over heels maxi skirt  |  5. timex watch  |  6. gap maternity tank  |  7. old navy maternity maxi dress

No comments:

Post a Comment