Tuesday, February 19, 2013

18 Weeks



How far along?: 18 weeks
Maternity clothes: Leggings are still my best friend, but my amazing mom went out and bought me some maternity jeans, a few rouched maternity tanks and a long sleeve shirt and they are all beyond comfortable - every jean should have an elastic waist! She also bought me a dress which will be great for all of the bridal showers I have coming up in the next two months. 
Best moment this week: Spending Valentine's Day with Tom - it was the last one just the two of us which kind of made me sad but very excited too!
Symptoms: I definitely have more energy and I'm able to run longer at the gym even which is a nice change.  
Miss anything?: Nothing really - although I wished I could have some wine at our Valentine's dinner [ we only go out to dinner on special occasions and that usually includes a drink or two ]. But I don't miss wine and beer much anymore in general. 
Movement: I sit at night hoping to feel the first flutters. The midwife said that because I still have a lot of muscle in my stomach from running [ and continuing to run ] it may take a little longer for me to feel anything. 
Food cravings: Nothing out of the ordinary.
Have you started to show yet?: Yep! 
Gender prediction: I've always thought it was a girl but now that I've got my mind set on that, I feel like maybe its a boy now!
Mood: Happy but busy.
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender...FEBRUARY 22!

3 comments:

  1. Only a couple of days until you find out the gender! What an exciting time for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Laura - It feels like Christmas, I know I won't be able to sleep tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that, I wish I had blogged when I was pregnant. Love your blog, following on GFC and twitter ~ Paula pmctunejones@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete