Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Week 16



How far along?: 16 weeks
Maternity clothes: My awesome mom decided that I can't be uncomfortable in my jeans so she went and bought me some maternity jeans [ since there is nowhere within 50 miles of us that sells them ]. She ended up getting me a few other things as well and I am beyond excited to get them in the mail :) 
Best moment this week: Hearing the heartbeat for the first time!
Symptoms: I feel like I have my energy back, but still going to bed early.  
Miss anything?: Being able to wear any of my clothes and not just the comfortable ones. It is making for some pretty creative outfits!
Movement: The midwife said I should start to feel some flutters any moment now!
Food cravings: Nothing out of the ordinary.
Have you started to show yet?: Yep! But I'm sure to those who don't know me/know I'm pregnant probably just think I'm a little chubby.
Gender prediction: Girl. Tom thinks its a girl too!
Mood: Kind of sad thinking that these next 24 weeks are going to fly by because we are sooooo busy.
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender...FEBRUARY 22!

1 comment:

  1. hey there!
    thanks for following me, i am happily following back.
    congrats on your pregnancy, it's so exciting and we get to watch your grow! :)
    have an awesome week, com e back by and visit!
    kendra
    www.kendrakaypahukoa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete