Friday, April 12, 2013

25 Weeks



Sorry for the lack of posts this last week - we have been insanely busy and I'm exhausted! And so sorry for the tired look of exhaustion above, Tom took it at 10:30 last night which is waaay past my bedtime but we were getting ready for the weekend [ we're off to Maine for our best friends bridal shower ] and we actually didn't go to bed until 11:30 - craaazy!

How far along?: 25 weeks 
Maternity clothes: Still just maternity jeans and leggings but everything else are my regular clothes. 
Best moment this week: Tom and I went to Ithaca over the weekend and had sooo much fun. We love Ithaca and would move there in a heartbeat if we could both find jobs there. If I find time I will post some pictures from our adventure since we actually remembered to take some! 
Symptoms: My stomach is definitely starting to stretch and gets kinda painful by the end of the day.
Miss anything?: I love NY State wines so it was a bummer not being able to drink any when Ithaca is one of the best winery spots.
Movement: Yes! He is kicking a lot and much harder! Tom can now feel him on a regular basis and I love seeing him get so excited when he feels a jab. He is so much more active now and it just makes me more and more excited to hold him in 15 or so weeks!
Food cravings: Eh, nothing really.
Have you started to show yet?: Oh yes! 
Gender prediction: It's a boy!
Mood: Happy but a little overwhelmed with how much we have to do the next 3 months. 
Looking forward to: Seeing our friends this weekend in Maine! Tom is the best man in the wedding and I am a bridesmaid and we also love Maine so we're a little excited! 

No comments:

Post a Comment