Thursday, April 25, 2013

27 Weeks

Too busy for a chalkboard picture so we took this last night before Tom's birthday dinner and apparently my left eye was not prepared for this picture!


How far along?: 27 weeks 
Maternity clothes: Still just maternity jeans and leggings but everything else are my regular clothes. I am so excited that the weather is finally starting to get nice so I can wear stretchy sundresses and skirts!
Best moment this week: Tom's mom had a couples baby shower for us and it was so much fun getting to see his family and  of course we were blessed with a bunch of gifts for our little man.  
Symptoms: Oh, hello round ligament pain. I've only felt it twice but it comes at 5am when all I want to do is sleep but I can't because I'm in pain and nothing makes it better except waiting it out. 
Miss anything?: It would be nice to have a nice glass of sauvignon blanc on the front porch in our adirondack chairs on these beautiful days. 
Movement: Oh yes, he's very active and I found out at my midwife's that he is head down now thank goodness!
Food cravings: Eh, nothing really still.
Have you started to show yet?: Oh yes! And I feel like I look waaay bigger in this picture than I actually am which means I am probably arching my back making my belly stick out more than normal.
Gender prediction: It's a boy!
Mood: Happy but not feeling too good right now. My allergies have started up which is wicked early for me and its leading to a cold which is not good so my midwife told me to take it easy so it doesn't tun into bronchitis which I get really easily.
Looking forward to: My shower next weekend that my mom is throwing me! I can't wait to be home with my parents and see all of our friends and family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment