Monday, January 28, 2013

15 Weeks

[ Tom could have told me I was half smiling and looked like a dope before I put my ten layers of clothing back on! ]


How far along?: 15 weeks
Total weight gain: 6.5lbs.+ [ we'll find out at the midwives on Friday ] 
Maternity clothes: Just the Bella Band and my Gap leggings but I think maternity jeans are in my near future since my regular jeans are wicked uncomfortable even with the bella band.
Best moment this week: Having a day off of work even if I was sick.
Symptoms: Not as tired but still congested pretty badly which is now worse as I'm getting over being sick.  
Miss anything?: Being sick I didn't even miss wine!
Movement: A little early for that.
Food cravings: I had a craving for chicken riggies [ minus the chicken ]!!!
Have you started to show yet?: I had a meeting/party for a fundraising committee I'm on for a local pediatric rehabilitation program and people could definitely tell and pointed out my bump!
Gender prediction: Girl. Tom thinks its a girl too!
Mood: Happy, and a bit overwhelmed thinking that 15 weeks have passed and there are only 25 to go.
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender...5 more weeks!

One more thing: Do you think it will be a boy or a girl? Leave your vote in the comments please :)

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it so fun when your belly starts to pop? Sorry about the congestion, have you tried a shower steamer? I've used them and they do seem to help! http://www.hydrasoap.com/prod-606.htm

    Hmmm. I say it's a girl, since that seems to be what your gut is telling you! Though convinced myself I was having a boy and it turns out she's a girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @sara - Thanks for the advice, I will have to check out the website!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think girl! (That may just be because I want to buy cute little girl clothes for her and play with her hair and be the cool aunt!) :-)

    E

    ReplyDelete