Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Week 13

[ i don't think its gotten any bigger, but I also think I'm not a bloated this week ] 

How far along?: 13 weeks
Total weight gain: 4lbs. + [ haven't been weighed since our last midwife appointment ] 
Maternity clothes: None yet but I did by a Bella Band so that my pants last longer. Most of my jeans fit when I first put them on but after I eat they are very uncomfortable so I have to unbutton them.
Sleep: Still only waking up about once during the night.
Best moment this week: Sending out our holiday cards that were our way of telling our friends and family that we're expecting a little Poole soon!
Symptoms: Still tired and congested, hopefully I'll be getting some energy back soon!
Miss anything?: Still wanting a glass of wine at dinner but now my drink of choice is seltzer water with a little bit of cranberry juice, I actually love it now!
Movement: A little early for that.
Food cravings: None out of the ordinary still although I did ask Tom to go get me a Reeses Cup the other night, but that's it.
Have you started to show yet?: A little bit but with my regular clothes on it still just looks like I've had a few too much to eat, but hopefully it will turn into an actual bump soon.
Gender prediction: Girl. Tom thinks its a girl too!
Mood: Happy, and not getting as annoyed as easily.
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender...7 more weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment