Saturday, January 5, 2013

Welcome!


We are so happy to finally share with the world that Tom & I are expecting our first baby! The little bean is due at the end of July 2013. We wanted to wait until we reached the 12 week mark to share with everyone and it has been a very hard secret for us to keep! 
Tom and I have known since I was 4 weeks and we shared our amazing news with our family over the holidays. I will be 12 weeks tomorrow and the time has flown by.
Because we are so far from all of our family and friends I decided to start a blog to document this amazing time in our lives and share it with the ones we love the most. 
We had an ultra sound this past week and saw our little bean moving around which was an amazing and surreal sight to see!
I hope you all enjoy our blog and feel free to share it with any other friends and family.
Love, Shannon & Tom 


No comments:

Post a Comment