Saturday, January 5, 2013

Weeks Past

Since you all missed out on the first bump pictures we took I figured I would share. Here are weeks 9, 10, and 11 for your viewing pleasure!

[ the smallest of bumps which is probably all bloat and no baby ] 

[ oh, those bags? they are new and ever present and never seem to go away! 
the bump seems bigger but so was my dinner! ] 

[ this must have been before dinner. and fyi, Tom is our resident artist and draws all of our fruit since I lack any artistic ability that does not include a computer and InDesign! ] 

Check back on Mondays for the newest picture along with some details of how everything is going.

1 comment:

  1. A) You look so much like your mom in these photos!
    B) I love that you have a chalkboard wall in your house!

    I'm so excited for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete